Assembly Label was established in 2011 by cofounders Damien Horan and Daniel Oliver. Assembly Label was designed to provide timeless wardrobe essentials for coastal living and a simplistic lifestyle .
Each product is created to be practical and effortless. Assembly Label is made with quality fabrics such as breathable linens and soft cottons. The popularity of the brand continues to grow and it is not surprising with the attainable price point and the consideration for the environment and community as part of their ethos.
For sustainable fabrics, practicality, contemporary yet timeless designs Assembly Label is your'e go to. Browse our collection of Assembly Label classics from branded tees, slip dresses, shirts, jumpsuits, denim and more. Fast and Free Shipping within NZ, Laybuy and Afterpay available.
Assembly Label New Zealand
We Stock a Range of Assembly Label in New Zealand
How often have you struggled to find an appropriate outfit to wear that is both stylish and comfortable for the New Zealand summer? You don’t have to continue that battle: Assembly Label in New Zealand is the ideal brand of clothing for women who want to look beautiful without wearing materials that cause them to feel uncomfortable.
Benefits You Enjoy When You Buy Assembly Label Online
When you consider what the world has been through in 2020, online shopping has powered forward as the preferred method of shopping for consumers worldwide. More people than ever are looking to save extra dollars, browse from their homes, and spend more time with their families and less time shopping in person. With our range of Assembly Label online, you can source some of the best pieces of clothing for yourself and reap these benefits in the process:
- There is no doubt that online shopping is convenient. Start browsing, and you instantly have access to brands from around the world. Eliminate the struggle of walking from one end of the mall to another to find a product that you love, and skip dealing with irrelevant departments as you search directly for what you desire.
- Shopping online for clothing offers you a broader catalogue of items. Online retailers provide you with an opportunity to browse their entire catalogue at once, which translates to more options for you. You can take your time, as you would in a physical store, to inspect the garments that you’re interested in and add them to your digital shopping cart.
- In today’s tight economy, it makes sense to seek out deals that suit both your style and wallet. Shopping online allows you to save money on transport to multiple locations. Save the time that you’d spend in traffic and searching for a parking spot at the mall. For further savings and convenience, online retailers often sell items at a discount.
Tips to Buy Assembly Label in NZ
It’s a fact that more consumers than ever are embracing online shopping for its convenience. Shopping while in your pyjamas certainly beats hopping into your car and driving to a store. You can view multiple garments from Assembly Label in NZ and read other customer reviews to help you make your decision. As you do so, don’t forget to protect your personal and banking details. Keeping these tips in mind will help you stay safe online as you browse and shop:
- If you’re shopping in an online store, always look for a padlock in the address bar. This icon demonstrates that the connection is secure and the information you share on the site will remain private. The address should begin with “HTTPS” instead of “HTTP”: the ‘S’ denotes the security of the site. Some browsers may display a green address bar that demonstrates the safety of the online shop.
- Avoid shopping online on a public computer or when you’re connected to public Wi-Fi, such as at the airport, a coffee shop, or a hotel lobby. If online shopping in a public spot is a necessity, you’re better off using your smartphone as a portable Wi-Fi hotspot.
- With most online retailers, you’ll have to register for an account to safely login when you’re ready to shop. Remember to select a password that isn’t easy to guess by someone who may know you. Try various combinations of letters, numbers, symbols, and uppercase letters.
About A Little Bit Different
You’ve found an online retail store for women’s clothing that has been operating for over eight years. We stock multiple brands, including the sophisticated Assembly Label in Auckland. These clothes are timeless and essential for your coastal aesthetic and minimalist lifestyle. The garments contain quality fabrics, including breathable linens and soft cotton. If you’re searching for something contemporary yet ageless, Assembly Label is for you.
We offer free shipping on orders over $50 anywhere in New Zealand with payment options such as Afterpay and Laybuy. Contact us if you have any questions about our products.