Seeking Lola is designed right here in New Zealand. It is a sister label of Billie The Label and Leila + Luca.
The brand was created with busy on the go New Zealand women in mind, and to create beautiful pieces that will take you from one season to the next. Wearable shapes, feminine florals and frills are Seeking Lolas signature style.
Browse our range of Seeking Lola dresses, tops, skirts, pants and more. Enjoy Fast and Free Shipping within NZ. Laybuy and Afterpay available.
Seeking Lola NZ
Stockist of Stylish Seeking Lola, NZ Designer Boutique Fashion Label
A Little Bit Different is proud to be a stockist of the stunning Seeking Lola, NZ designer boutique label. In our efforts to support local designers while ensuring a high-quality product we have found the Seeking Lola label. Their clothing is ethically made in China in audited factories and their garment bags are now fully compostable. Visit our online store to see the other design labels we have for you.
Benefits of A Little Bit Different
We work hard to source high-quality clothing, footwear, and accessories that are fashionable boutique labels at affordable prices. We source brands that are designed both locally and internationally, bringing you the latest fashions. We have a store in Otorohanga for those in the area who want to browse in-store but also have our online store with shipping throughout New Zealand and Australia.
- We want everyone to look and feel beautiful but understand the limitations that our budgets often put on us. With this in mind, we offer various interest-free payment plan options of Laybuy or through Afterpay which are available for selection at the checkout step.
- Create yourself a profile on our online store’s site and browse our various product ranges at your leisure. We have a Wishlist option so you can mark the items you like and can come back later to finalise your purchase.
- We support and work towards saving our environment and supply biodegradable delivery bags for purchases made.
When Buying Seeking Lola Online Consider This
The Seeking Lola label’s signature style is wearable shapes and feminine florals and frills in their pants, tops, jerseys, double-breasted blazers, skirts, and dress ranges. Check our website, Facebook, and Instagram pages regularly for Seeking Lola and other branded items that are on sale. When buying clothing online there are a few things you should do to avoid the hassle of having to return items or being stuck with them if there is a no returns policy.
- Measure your chest, waist, and hips, all at their fullest parts and make a note of your sizes for easy reference. When measuring for pants measure the inseam which is from the uppermost part of your inner thigh down to where you want the cuff to end, consider the shoes you may wear with the pants when deciding where to stop measuring.
- Once you have your measurements, check the size charts to find the best fit. If the site mentions the height of the model, compare this to your height when choosing the size and always read the reviews as they can indicate if the sizing charts are accurate.
- Take note of the fabric type to be sure it is a fabric you like the feel of, and if it will need unusual care when washing or require ironing.
Why You Should Use A Little Bit Different
We are an online fashion boutique that focuses on sourcing the latest clothing, footwear, and accessories of local and international designer labels that are affordable and making them available to anyone in New Zealand and Australia.
Shop at your leisure and if you cannot find the Seeking Lola item that you are looking for, contact us and we’ll source it for you.