RETURNS / REFUNDS / CREDITS
SHIPPING ALL ORDERS AT LEVEL 2
Delays - Please note although most customers seem to be receiving their orders in 1-3 working days, there may be delays in some parts of the country due to Auckland still being in L4. We will be doing our best to get your parcels to you ASAP.
The 10 day return policy will now commence from the date the parcel is sent out. We are however a very understanding bunch so please just email us if this is not achievable. ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
We will be following strict MBIE guidelines and will be in touch with you regarding any click and collect orders.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any further queries.
This policy applies to online purchases only
If you are not completely happy with your purchase you can return it within 10 business days from the purchase date for either a credit or a refund. After this time frame a purchase is final. Please email email@example.com regarding any returns.Conditions below:
- A full refund will be issued to full priced items only.
- A store credit will be issued for purchases paid via Laybuy, Afterpay or Humm
- A full refund or credit may be issued on a faulty garment after a investigation is carried out.
- A full refund may be issued on a discount code purchase (if not already marked down) The refund will be the purchase price only.
- No refunds will be given on shipping costs.
- Please choose carefully as a sale item or clearance item purchase is final. It will be non returnable and non refundable.
- Beauty products, face masks and lingerie can not be returned / exchanged for hygiene purposes.
- Food and Beverage products can not be returned / exchanged for food safety purposes.
- Earrings may not be returned for hygiene purposes
The product must be returned in its original condition, unworn, unwashed and tags still attached. A Little Bit Different must be notified in advance of a return.
Should you return a purchase that had free shipping on our website a shipping cost fee will be deducted from your refund or credit.
New Zealand - $8 deducted
Australia - $30 (NZD) deducted.
RETURNS / EXCHANGE PROCESS
For all returns and exchanges please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (07)8737367. Please provide us with your name and a reason for your return / exchange. Please note we do not accept the return or exchange of a sale item. If you are wanting to exchange an item be sure to contact us immediately to avoid disappointment in the event an item is sold out. All items need to be returned within 10 days from purchase. Return costs will be the responsibility of the customer. For exchanges the delivery cost will also be covered by the customer.
We recommend using a track and trace courier. We will not be liable if a returning parcel is lost in transit.
Please return your purchase with a note or the packing slip provided with your name and a reason for return. This will help us process your refund / exchange promptly.
All returns please send to:
A Little Bit Different
4 Te Kanawa Street
DAMAGED OR FAULTY GOODS
We always make sure our customers are happy with the quality of their purchase. Unfortunately in some cases a product fault may be either missed, or not known until a product has been used. Please contact A Little Bit Different if you receive a faulty product and we will investigate this further.
Any other questions regarding the returns process feel free to contact us at email@example.com or (07)8737367